· Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): E
· Capacity: 13 place settings
· 3 temperature settings
· 5 programmes including: Rinse and hold, Multi-tab, Delay start
· Height adjustable upper basket
· End of programme audible alarm
· Rinse aid and salt indicators
· A class energy efficiency
· Installation Fully Integrated
· Anti-flood Device Floating switch
· Inlet Pipe Type Aqua control
· Spray arm Standard
· Water Supply: Cold or hot
160 Minutes, 90 Minutes, ECO, Quick 30 Minutes, Rinse & Hold
· Open-door drying with AirDry: AirDry technology delivers up to three times better drying performance when compared to closed-door systems. The door automatically opens at the end of the drying phase and air is circulated inside the machine. Dishes emerge perfectly dry. Every time.
· Fast and efficient performance: This dishwasher gives you perfect performance - fast, thanks to its special half-hour programme.
· Multi-tab: Optimises the cleaning results of all-in-one detergents by ensuring that all the elements of the detergent are used in the correct phase of the cycle for perfect results.
· Delay start: You can set the wash programme to start in 3, 6 or 9 hours which enables you to make the best use of cheap rate electricity, for example.
· Height adjustable upper basket: Provides more flexibility as bigger items can be loaded in the lower basket by raising the upper basket on one side, even if the basket is loaded.
· End of programme audible alarm: An audible alarm indicates when the programme is finished and the dishwasher ready to unload.
· Rinse aid and salt indicators
H: 818mm x W: 596mm x D: 550mm
6.1 Delivery dates:
Delivery For Large Electrical Appliances & Furniture
We aim to deliver all goods ordered in the Fermanagh & Tyrone area within 5 working days and 14 working days to rest of Northern Ireland. This does depend on stock availability. If your product is not available at the time of placing your order, we will order directly from the manufacturer and you will be contacted on the progress of your order. If you live in the Republic of Ireland we can deliver but you may incur additional charges. Unfortunately we don’t have the services to delivery large electrical appliances and furniture to UK mainland. (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 028 677 22777 for a quotation).
IMPORTANT When Receiving Your Item
It is your responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carriers consignment note when you sign for the goods. Any damage must be reported to us by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of delivery.
Delivery Of Smaller Items
We try to dispatch all orders within 1 working day and delivery within 3-5 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you as soon as possible, when received from the manufacturer. Delta House and Home cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the manufacturer, or any other third party.
Returns For Smaller Items
The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. They will be deemed if the customer has not notified the seller within 14 days that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customer's statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, Delta House and Home shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date. For information on how to return your item please click here
|Order Value||£650.00||Order Value||£1,000.00|
|Deposit (20%)||£130.00||Deposit (10%)||£100.00|
|Finance amount||£520.00||Finance amount||£900.00|
|12 monthly repayments of||£43.33||24 monthly repayments of||£37.50|
|Total Amount Payable||£650.00||Total Amount Payable||£1,000.00|
|APR Representative||0%||APR Representative||0%|
|Fixed Interest Rate||0%||Fixed Interest Rate||0%|