The Bosch WAN28281GB Freestanding 8kg 1400rpm Serie | 4 Washing Machine. Featuring touch control buttons, safeguard monitoring, automatic load detection, large display, multiple water protection and foam detection system.
· Energy Efficiency Class: A+++
· Capacity: 8 kg
· Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
· Drum volume: 55 litres
· Touch control buttons: Prewash, Rinse Plus, Ready in, Temperature selection, SpeedPerfect, start/pause with reload function, Spin speed reduction
· Standard programmes: cottons, easy care, delicates, wool hand wash
· Special programmes: Rinse, Dark Wash, Shirts, Sportswear, Mixed Load, Allergy +,Super Quick 15/30, Quiet Wash, Wool/Handwash, Delicate/Silk programme
· Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
· Automatic load detection for precise detection of loaded laundry to adjust automatically the amount of water is needed in every wash.
· Large display for programme progress indication, spin speed, remaining time,24 hour end time delay and load recommendation.
· Multiple Water Protection
· Foam detection system
· Divider for Liquid Detergent
· Child lock
· Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle
Cotton, Hand Wash, Delicate Wash, Rinse Cycle, Eco, Daily Wash, Spin Only, Anti Allergy, Drain & Spin, Synthetic, Pre-Wash, Mixed Load, Wool
Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes, SpeedPerfect, Reload function, EcoSilence drive, ActiveWater, AntiVibration Design.
H: 848mm x W: 598mm x D: 550mm
6.1 Delivery dates:
Delivery For Large Electrical Appliances & Furniture
We aim to deliver all goods ordered in the Fermanagh & Tyrone area within 5 working days and 14 working days to rest of Northern Ireland. This does depend on stock availability. If your product is not available at the time of placing your order, we will order directly from the manufacturer and you will be contacted on the progress of your order. If you live in the Republic of Ireland we can deliver but you may incur additional charges. Unfortunately we don’t have the services to delivery large electrical appliances and furniture to UK mainland. (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 028 677 22777 for a quotation).
IMPORTANT When Receiving Your Item
It is your responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carriers consignment note when you sign for the goods. Any damage must be reported to us by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of delivery.
Delivery Of Smaller Items
We try to dispatch all orders within 1 working day and delivery within 3-5 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you as soon as possible, when received from the manufacturer. Delta House and Home cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the manufacturer, or any other third party.
Returns For Smaller Items
The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. They will be deemed if the customer has not notified the seller within 14 days that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customer's statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, Delta House and Home shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date. For information on how to return your item please click here
|Order Value||£650.00||Order Value||£1,000.00|
|Deposit (20%)||£130.00||Deposit (10%)||£100.00|
|Finance amount||£520.00||Finance amount||£900.00|
|12 monthly repayments of||£43.33||24 monthly repayments of||£37.50|
|Total Amount Payable||£650.00||Total Amount Payable||£1,000.00|
|APR Representative||0%||APR Representative||0%|
|Fixed Interest Rate||0%||Fixed Interest Rate||0%|